For A Limited Time Schedule Your FREE Thyroid Consultation
If you have hypothyroidism and are taking some type of thyroid replacement hormone, then you have received the standard medical treatment.
In traditional western medicine there are no additional treatment options beyond thyroid replacement. If you still have thyroid symptoms your only option is to take medications for every symptom remaining, which could include antidepressants for thyroid based depression or sleeping medications for thyroid based insomnia.
It is at this point that our institute steps in and excels to help YOU.
So What Makes Our Approach Unique for you?
We know that to manage your ‘thyroid’ condition we have to look the entire body. We call this a whole-person functional approach. Since 90% of low thyroid patients have an underlying autoimmune mechanism, we take a very close look at the immune system.
What Tests Look At The Immune System?
- Lymphocyte Panel – to look at the ratios of T-Helper Cells, B Cells, T Cells, and Natural Killer Cells. From this test we can tell the functional configuration of the immune system and the likely sources of the dysfunction.
- Cytokine Panel – autoimmune diseases are classified as TH-1 and TH-2 dominant. This panel helps determine the dominance in your immune system.
With the results of these tests we can devise an all-natural protocol to calm and modulate your immune system.
This is absolutely essential if you want to feel good again.
What Other Kinds Of Tests Do You Look At?
- Complete thyroid panels – including TSH, T4, T3, Free T4, Free T3, T3 uptake, and reverse T3. There are over 30 functional thyroid patterns and by only measuring TSH and T4 a majority of thyroid problems will be missed.
- Complete Metabolic Panel – we are going to investigate anemia patterns, functional blood sugar disorders, liver dysfunction, kidney dysfunction, and abnormal lipid metabolism.
- Food Sensitivity Testing – a majority of thyroid patients have active food sensitivities and don’t even realize it. An immune food sensitivity is when your immune system creates antibodies to certain foods, creating a global inflammation effect every single time you eat the food. This alters your thyroid metabolism and makes the autoimmune component of your disease worse. These must be identified and eliminated.
- Intestinal Permeability Testing – a majority of thyroid patients have a condition called Leaky Gut Syndrome. This means the intestinal lining of the stomach starts to break down and allows certain food particles pass into the blood stream and lymph. When the immune system sees these food particles it attacks and attempts to destroy them. This raises global inflammation similar to how food sensitivities do.
- Gastrointestinal Infection Testing – bacterial infections, parasitic infections, and dysbiosis are common problems that plague autoimmune and thyroid patients. If these are not uncovered and appropriately treated then you may never be able to normalize your thyroid function.
- Adrenal Testing – your adrenals are small glands that sit on top of your kidneys. They are responsible for producing a hormone called Cortisol. Cortisol plays an integral role in normalizing blood sugar and regulating your sleep and awake cycles. Many thyroid patients have underling adrenal problems that ultimately affect your thyroid functioning. This is an important test to run for thyroid patients.
Those are by no means a complete list of functional tests at your disposal.
Every case is unique and after a thorough review of your case history and past laboratory tests and a thorough consultation we determine the appropriate functional tests to run.
In this way we get to the root of your problems and design a custom tailored protocol consisting of dietary, lifestyle, and supplemental changes that will support and normalize your physiology.
This approach is literally the difference between living with energy, zeal, and zest, or a lifetime of endless prescriptions, fatigue, weight gain and hair loss.
To schedule an initial case review and consultation with our institute Click Here.