Constant fluctuations in Blood glucose create one of the body most stressful conditions.
When you eat foods high in carbohydrates ( sweets, refined carbohydrates)you trigger insulin production from your pancreas. The overproduction of insulin causes a rapid and drastic reduction in blood glucose for a short period of time. This is often experienced as drowsiness and fatigue, following the consumption of a high carbohydrate containing meal.
So what comes to the rescue when your blood sugar takes a dive? CORTISOL. Low blood sugar triggers the adrenal glands to produce more cortisol in order to stimulate the cells to produce more glucose. When this cycle of HYPOGLYCEMIC stress is repeated over and over again, it places a constant burden on the HPA Axis and in your Liver and Pancreas and can initiate a vicious cycle of chronic inflammation the root of many diseases.
Do you have a Blood Sugar imbalance?
- Do you experience symptoms of hypoglycemia such as dizziness, shakiness, brain fog between meals?
- Do you frequently miss or delay meals?
- Do you frequently crave sugar or carbohydrates?
- Do you consume excessive sugar or refined carbohydrates?
- Are you diabetic or pre-diabetic?
- Do you regularly consume alcohol or caffeine?If yes how much?
- Are you in constant stress?
- Do you eat a lot out?
- Do you sleep during the night? How many hours?
Check how many yes you got? Surprised?
Take control of your Blood Sugar
- Eat a balanced breakfast every morning to help stabilizing blood sugar levels and include protein and a good fat
- Consume balanced meals and healthy snacks through the day
- Eat mixed meals of snacks of protein fat and low glycemic vegetables
- Eat protein at Every meal
- Eat foods high in fiber to help slow down the absorption of glucose into the bloodstream
- Eat a healthy source of fat in each meal
- Limit the consumption of starchy vegetables
- Drink lots of water to keep your body hydrated
- Exercise regularly
- Eat every 2 hours even if its 5 almonds
- Don’t eat sugars or refined carbohydrates( white sugar, white bread, candy, sodas, dessert)
- No hydrogenate oil or partially hydrogenate vegetable oils
- No artificial sweeteners
- No SODAS
- DO NOT SKIP BREAKFAST
- Don’t smoke too much
- Don’t drink too much alcohol
- Too much caffeine
- Fat free products
Balancing your Blood Sugar
could be a matter of life and death.
Chronic high blood sugar levels are toxic to your body, destroying organs and blood vessels and they pave the way to type 2 diabetes,weight gain, heart attack, stroke, dialysis, nerve damage blindness even erectile dysfunction.
Please click on the link if you would like to purchase our
COMPREHENSIVE METABOLIC BLOOD WORK to understand which level you are and to take care of your health!